Union-type, or twin-sphere, bellows from Truco
connect misaligned pipelines. Designed with a unique twin-sphere construction, this bellow facilitates greater
flexibility in pipelines than regular, single-sphere bellows.
Compression moulded and joined by union heads and screw-in threads, Truco’s union-type bellows
absorb the elongation and contraction of steel pipes caused by variations in temperature and prevents the piping system from cracking.
Additionally, our union-type bellows reduce vibration and noise for all types of steel pipes.
Features and benefits:
- Ideal for misaligned steel pipelines
- Can be used for repairs in existing pipelines
- Standard sizes available ex-stock
- Custom sizes available on request
- Easy installation on all steel pipes
- Eliminate vibration and noise from pipework
- Delivery within 1 – 2 days from order
Truco warranties its entire range of Union-Type rubber bellows against inferior
quality of material and bad workmanship.