Textile Reinforced Conveyor Belts
Textile reinforced conveyor belts from Truco are ideal for a variety of mining,
mineral processing, quarrying, earth moving, agriculture and numerous other conveyance demands. Conveyor belts are cut and assembled according to
end-user stress and general application specifications.
They can be compounded with abrasion, impact, heat, fire and oil resistant
covers – allowing for
optimal performance even in the harshest of environments.
- 250/2 ply up to a class 1 250/4 ply
- Top and bottom cover thickness varying from 1.6 mm to 3.0 mm
- Widths from 300 mm up to 1 500 mm
- Custom sizes available
- Manufactured according to SANS 1173 specifications
- 12-month warranty on all conveyor belts
- Extensive strategic stockpiling ensures fast component delivery across Africa
- Comprehensive product maintenance and monitoring support
Truco has been providing conveyor belt solutions for
mining and industry for over 100 years. Contact
011 762 5291 now to enquire about how we can help
you with yours!
With Truco, not only are you assured of high quality rubber products, we also hold extensive stockpiles to ensure faster component delivery and installation.
SANS 1173 certification
Truco has just completed a R38 million upgrade to its fabric- and steel-reinforced belts manufacturing plant to cater for increased demand.
Read about it here.