Steep Incline Conveyor Belts
Truco supplies a range of cross-stabilised steep incline conveyor belting to the mining and construction industries across Africa. As a complete solution, Truco also fabricates and stocks steep incline belting, and fits them with sidewalls and cleats, which have the advantage of
no transfer points, no spillage and maximum utilisation of space.
We can cut and splice your steep incline conveyor belt according to your unique specifications.
- Fitted with customised sidewalls and cleats
- Custom sizes available
- Large stock for a quick turnaround
- 12-month warranty on all conveyor belts
- Wide range of
conveyor belt services
Known in the African market for reliable,
long-lasting steep incline conveyor belts for over
100 years, Truco has perfected its range of conveyor
belts to maximise your uptime and reduce your maintenance.
Contact us today
011 762 5291
Cover Compounds for your Conveyor Belt
We offer heat, oil, abrasion and fire resistant top and bottom cover compounds that have been designed to increase the protection levels of your steep incline conveyor belt – ultimately reducing the maintenance requirements of the belt.
We can customise your cover compound according to your required specifications!
Our range of cover compounds include:
- Grade N – General Purpose Rubber Cover Compound
- Grade M – Wear and Cut Resistant Rubber Cover Compound
- Grade FR – Fire Retardant Cover Compound
- Grade HR – Heat Resistant Cover Compound