Steel Cord Conveyor Belts
Truco supplies leading steel cord reinforced conveyor belts that are used in the
mining and construction industries for transporting large volumes over long distances. These belts ensure optimal performance under the harshest operating conditions.
All Truco steel cord conveyor belts can be cut and spliced according to your specifications, and come with a range of top and bottom cover compounds that
protect your conveyor belt investment from fire, oil, abrasion and heat.
- High tensile strength of 4 500 kN per metre
- Available in widths of up to 2.6 metres
- Custom sizes available
- Large stock for a quick turnaround
- 12-month warranty on all conveyor belts
- Wide range of
- SABS 1366 Steel Cord Reinforced Conveyor Belting
- SANS 971 Fire Retardant Belting
conveyor belt services
Click here to view the steel cord conveyor belt specification sheet
SABS 1366 certificate
With over 100 years of experience in the African
material conveyance industries, Truco has become
a leading authority on rubber technology. This
technology is used in all of our steel cord conveyor
belts. Utilise our advances in your conveyance operation! Contact us today
011 762 5291
Cover Compounds for your Conveyor Belt
Understanding the importance of preventing downtime, Truco has manufactured a range of top and bottom cover compounds that reduce the effects of oil, abrasion and high-temperatures on your belt
ultimately prolonging the lifespan of your conveyor belt.
All cover compounds are manufactured to your specified thicknesses and application requirements while providing the flexibility required by the conveyor belting system.
Our range of cover compounds include:
- Grade N General Purpose Rubber Cover Compound
- Grade M Wear and Cut Resistant Rubber Cover Compound
- Grade FR Fire Retardant Cover Compound
- Grade HR Heat Resistant Cover Compound