Flanged bellows, also known as rubber compensator bellows, from Truco
provide flexibility in pipelines as well as
facilitate movement in the pipes
without damaging or cracking the system.
Truco’s vibration- and noise-reducing flanged bellows are
rubber-reinforced with a synthetic polyester cord and are compression moulded to the
highest levels of accuracy and safety – providing you with a
durable, abrasion-resistant rubber bellow.
Features and benefits:
- Table/D, 10/3 and 16/3 flange sizes available ex-stock
- Custom sizes available
- Eliminate vibration and noise from pipework
- Rubber-reinforced with polyester chord for durability
- Delivery within 1 – 2 days from order
- Tie-rods available for high-movement applications
Industrial plants can instantly reduce the risk of damage to pipelines by installing flanged rubber bellows from Truco With an extensive stock holding,
Truco’s customers benefit from immediate availability across South Africa,
Cape Town and Durban, as well as across Africa.
Truco warranties its entire range of rubber bellows against inferior quality of material and bad workmanship.