Chevron Rubber Conveyor Belts
Truco manufactures and supplies
top-quality Chevron rubber conveyor belts for the efficient transport of aggregate, fertilizer, grains, sand, bark and wood.
Our belt widths range between 600 mm and 1 000 mm, and are available with cleat heights from 15 and 20 mm.
All Truco Chevron rubber conveyor belts can be cut and spliced according to your specifications, and come with a range of top and bottom cover compounds that
protect your conveyor belt investment from fire, oil, abrasion and heat.
- Eco-friendly Chevron rubber constructions
- Fitted with space-saving cleats
- Belt width sizes 600 mm – 1 000 mm
- Custom sizes available
- Large stock for a quick turnaround
- 12-month warranty on all conveyor belts
- Wide range of
conveyor belt services
Truco has been supplying leading conveyor
belting solutions to the African market for over
Make the most of our large
Contact us today
011 762 5291
Our cover compounds offer the latest in conveyor belt protection for the top and bottom of your Chevron rubber conveyor belt. Cover compounds from Truco enable peak conveyor belt performance in the toughest applications.
We can customise your cover compound according to your required specifications!
Our range of cover compounds include:
- Grade N – General Purpose Rubber Cover Compound
- Grade M – Wear and Cut Resistant Rubber Cover Compound
- Grade FR – Fire Retardant Cover Compound
- Grade HR – Heat Resistant Cover Compound